Shane Le Mar - CGI Testing

During this Stop Motion project I still wanted to keep up to date with my skills and begin to learn more skills in both Cinema 4D and the 3D aspect of After Effects. to do this I sourced some background off of the internet and imported them into After Effects to convert them into 3D layers (thus being able to animate them in a 3D space). This is how I compiled the background which is not a flat texture and is in fact many layers in a 3D space to add a feeling of depth. I then exported them and added it into the cinema 4D where I had the UFO ready on a path, as soon as i had imported the background I began to set the render settings. I decided to render it with motion blur on the UFO. I think that this will help to separate the 3D aspect from the rest of the stop motion as it is a scene set in space.

Comments

Popular Posts