Shane Le Mar - CGI for Stop Motion


At the end of my Animation I plan to have a sequence where the UFO that picks up the girl fly's away into the sky and I wanted to do this in CGI simply to display some more of my skills.
I decided that I didn't want anything too complex or time consuming for the UFO, this led me to the decision of low-poly-modeling. To model the UFO I simply used the preset tools in C4D and re-shaped them into a UFO shape, I used the Boole tool in order to cut the shapes to what I needed. The textures were taken from the Internet and i ensured that they would fit the model by taking them into Photoshop and editing them slightly all the while ensuring that they were seamless to make the model look very finished and able to fly through a sky without focusing on the textures.

Comments

Popular Posts