Shane Le Mar - Commercial Project Introduction and Prep

Today I was introduced to the new Module of study which was to be a Commercial Project. The aim is to create an animated version of the University Centre Hastings Logo. In preparation for this I was given a RAW file of the Logo, I then separated every asset in the scene onto separate layers so that when I come to animate it they will be easier to manipulate as they will be separate as opposed to one image.

Whilst doing this I was thinking of some animated logos (idents) that I think are effective and would suit the college logo. I then proceeded to create a research document where in which I gathered some examples of idents and began to analyse them to see if they were suitable to be inspiration for my own ident.


This unit will help me to build on my skills I worked on over the Easter Break which was (for the most part) motion graphic related becuase that is something I really want to work on and is a valuable part of the animation industry.

Comments

Popular Posts