Shane Le Mar - Easter Break & still working

During these Easter Holidays I have worked on many 'side projects' as you can see in the accompanying image I've worked on some digitally drawn artwork (then moved on to lip syncing it as a test for a music video I am working on for the Chap-Hop artist Professor Elemental), following on from that I developed my skills in text based animation creating some wonderful visuals in After Effects.

I also experimented with the 3D side of After Effects thus creating the 'tunnel' you can see. The lights change in tune with the music and was completed modelled, animated and edited in After Effects as part of me wishing to further my skills in that particular software to learn some new and consolidate my current skill set.

Finally over the holidays I worked on some editing techniques (mainly focusing on transitions and motion graphics) which is still an ongoing endeavour as there are many for me to wrap my head around in order for me to be satisfied with the outcome. This might contribute to a future commercial project where I am tasked with Animating the college logo, however the skills I learnt in motion graphics will be more useful than the transitions.

Comments

Popular Posts