Commercial Project - Logo Animation 2: Entry 1

The next logo animation reveal for UCH will have the logo drawn with a pencil scribble until finally turning into the final logo I was tasked with revealing, this meant the client’s colour choice as well as the positioning of the company title.

Personally I believe the positioning of the UCH title at an angle is not appealing. The viewer will subconsciously tilt their head to the side, due to how uneven the title is. Regardless of what my views of the UCH logo are, this is what the client wants and have no choice but to comply.

Within After Effects I started with making preparations for the logo and insure that the logo is positioned properly at the centre. This is done by opening the camera safe mode and using the Align tools from the side bar I was able to centre the logo into the composition without any dead space or prone to being cut off.        

Comments

Popular Posts