Kay Boggis – Commercial Animation Project – Learning Adobe Animate.


For this project my original idea was having eyes on top of the H logo then having them look towards the text. When making the animation it caused some problems and the eyes moved too slowly so  I decided that I wanted to make the logo animation in 2D and I was introduced to Adobe Animate. I learned how to create smoother looking objects, animating each part on a fresh layer and inserting frames and creating key frames.
 I created this character  by using the techniques I had learned. I made the head and eyes using the oval tool then the whole body using the rectangle tool. Once I created all the body parts I started to create the features like the hair, mouth, hat and nose. I made these features by using the line tool.


I started to work on animating the character this character by giving him a blink. How I animated the blink was by creating a new layer. Once I did this I got the brush tool and went over the eye just about the pupil which created a half blink. I set a key frame by pressing F6. After this I finished creating the full blink in the second frame. How I did this was the same way I did the half blink but I covered the whole eye. I added the little curve at the bottom using the Line tool. 



After creating my characters blink I decided to move one of his arms up and down. How I did this was I selected the arm using the free transform tool, turned the arm into a graphic type symbol. After this I used the rotate tool to move the arm up then added the key frame. 

Comments

Popular Posts