Saphire Addams & Sammy The Schnauzer

Today I created my third short animated 2D movie via Adobe Animate CC. I used a mouse to draw a schnauzer, I gave it highlights and shadows to bring depth, and then I used my knowledge of Animate CC to give it a tail and make it wag. I converted the tail to a graphic symbol so I could easily manipulate the rotation of the tail. I drew the eyes on a seperate layer so I could animate blinking eyes. This will contribute towards my professional practice unit as it will feature as the dog character Sammy. Overall I think that I could've enhanced this animation with more sophisticated animation, maybe a dog walking or woofing, but I decided against this as I wanted to focus more on my presentation pitch. I feel that the drawing came out well considering I created it by mouse, I used the smoothing tool to help the lines flow in a gentle way. By Saphire Addams.

Comments

Popular Posts