Shane Le Mar - Character Animation After Effects


Yet another thing I worked on over the Holidays was taking on board what was discussed with me during a tutorial. That was to include some character animation in my work, now at the time it was suggested to me to make a cute little character and use simple animations however I tried this and really didn’t enjoy it at all however I was determined to achieve something and give it a really good shot. To do this I went all out and learnt that basics of drawing and sketching in order to learn how a body works on paper (or computer screen) then set out to animate the character.
I will be the first to admit that it has taken too long as I’ve just not really got to animating the character yet however it is designed, digitized, rigged and partially lip synced. This has been one of the hardest things I’ve done to date.

Comments

Popular Posts