Shane Le Mar - Portfolio Re-Work (& More Commissions?)


As a result of all of the feedback I received from various agencies etc. I spent 2 days on a Skype call with a Professional Portfolio Builder who aided me in streamlining my website. Fortunately, he was a huge fan of my self-branding and the contrasting colours I picked etc, so it was mainly a content and layout re-work for my website. This took rather long time, but I feel it is more marketable now, it is however far from complete but keeping in mind what I was told I feel I can complete my website and keep it to the standard it currently is.


As a result of my overhaul I felt more confident in showing it to others and using it as a tool to market myself. I needed to harness this new-found confidence and proposition some people for possible freelance work.


 I was advised that at such a young age and still in education I should aim for businesses, people and brands I am a fan of, so I can really apply some passion to what I create (as I’ve done in the past with the Professor and the Captain). I approached Chap Magazine, The Gentleman’s Gazette, Sugarcookie & others. Some have responded, and some are yet to however I only wrote to them a week ago (just after New the Year).
Please check out my website to see all the changes I have made:
https://shanelemaranimates.weebly.com/

Comments

Popular Posts