Abstract Logo texture

For this image I used a collage of an image I found on archive.org, a resource which has a range of copyright free images. This particular image was from a NASA archive of a planets surface, after doing some minor edits to it in Photoshop I managed to make the image a bit larger to give me a lot of editing room.

After I was happy with the result, I merged the texture on top of the UCH logo, this allowed the logo to go from full black to being full of the planets texture.
I did some edits to the colour of the image, applying a couple of filters to change the contrast but also reduce the range of colours, I found after applying a few filters the image had a nice overall colour which I found worked well as it made the logo have a very neutral feeling without too much complexity.

Comments

Popular Posts